Recent Before & After Photos

House fire in fireplace


This house fire happened from a malfunction in their chimney, the chimney collapsed when they had the fireplace going and caused smoke and soot to go into their... READ MORE



Commercial Public Restroom flooded


This local commercial public bathroom flooded after business hours. the cause of loss was from a broken pipe behind the wall. The store owner contacted us to co... READ MORE



kicken island damaged from water loss in Riverside, CA


This kitchen island suffered water damage after a broken pipe got most all the island wet. Most of the water damage was beyond what the eye can see. We have spe... READ MORE



high winds take down fence in backyard


There is not always a warring when a storm comes or is on the way. This house lost their backyard fence due to the high and heavy Santa Ana winds. They called S... READ MORE



Electical house fire


This fire started in this homeowner's bedroom from an electrical outlet in the before picture. The after picture was taken after we "packed out" the bedroom of ... READ MORE



Commercial water loss at elementary school


This local elementary school suffered a water loss from a water line that leaked through their ceiling. The water was coming down through the tiles. They called... READ MORE



Larger Area Fire Causes Garage to Burn


The Southern California Area is known for it's wildfires. Unfortunately, they sometimes get close to the houses. That was the case for this home. The garage cau... READ MORE



Water loss at local Elementary in Riverside, CA


This local elementary school suffered a water loss from a drinking fountian that leaked in the office / library area over night. SERVPRO of Woodcrest / El Cerri... READ MORE



water loss in laundry room


Faster to any size disaster. This homeowner in Corona, CA suffered a water loss in the laundry room from a leaking pipe of hot water and the water went through ... READ MORE



water damage to guest bathroom


This homeowner had a water loss from the master bathroom and flooded the master bed and bath and went under walls to the guest hall bathroom. They reacted fast ... READ MORE